Pages

The life and times of Colleen and Scott Platt in Iowa and beyond.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Laurel's Hair

I have always loved doing people's hair.  Not my own, though.  I have a nice short hair cut so that I DON'T have to do my hair.  But I digress.  Growing up my sister's both had long hair and I would braid it for them often.  Every time we visited my long hair cousins I did their hair.  On the volleyball team I was the official braider.  Now Laurel has beautiful long hair, but I haven't been able to do it very often because she doesn't like to leave rubber bands in, and because she doesn't sit still to let me do her hair more than once or twice a week.  Here are a few of the fun hair styles I have put in Laurel's hair over the past couple months.

Laurel calls this her Princess Snail hair


This was a bunch of small ponytails that criss-crossed each other across her head.

I had seen a picture of "Viking Warrior" hair and Laurel wanted to try it one afternoon.  When we did it on her hair, we decided she looked like of of the elf maidens from Lord of the Rings.  We now call it her "Elf Maiden Warrior Hair."


This is a series of pony tails with the hair wrapped through


No comments:

Post a Comment