Pages

The life and times of Colleen and Scott Platt in Iowa and beyond.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Junior Regional Volleyball championships

I got to go back to work this past weekend!  Well, technically I only worked for two days, but it was nice to be back in the volleyball world for a while.  And I got to make a little money, which is always nice.  My sister Lynn and I both worked at one of the sites for Junior Regionals on Saturday and Sunday, and I also was able to take Nicolas along.  He did really well, and I made it through the weekend, having been on my feet more than I have in the last 9 months!

And in other news, Scott went back to work today for the first time since the baby was born. He is working at home today, so it's not so bad because I could ask him for help in an emergency, but tomorrow will be the true test.  Scott has to spend the night tomorrow night in a hotel, so I'll be on my own for 2 whole days and overnight with the kiddos. Scott will be out of town a couple times in April, and for almost a week in June, so this will be good preparation.  I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment