Pages

The life and times of Colleen and Scott Platt in Iowa and beyond.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scott & I went to Menard's today to buy a fire bowl...and of course came home with more items.  One thing we have been talking about buying is a bistro table/chairs for the front porch, and found a set for a good price and purchased that as well.  Doesn't that front porch look inviting?  You may notice that we are not actually sitting out there right now...it is 85 degrees at 8:30pm, and too hot to be outside.

 We did get a fire bowl as well, but it is still in the box in the shed.  I also got a Rip:60 system...it's a strap that can hook over a door frame, tree branch, etc., and you use your body to do a lot of lifting and exercising.  Time to get this body into shape!
My columbines are blooming.

I posted a picture of my spiderwort the other day when it was blooming.  I think they also look cool in the evening when the blooms "go to bed."
 Scott was playing with Laurel on the floor tonight.  She is starting to smile a lot more and interact when you play with her.


Goochie goochie goo

1 comment:

  1. I'll come over and we can sit on your porch while I play with your baby.

    ReplyDelete