Laurel is becoming more active, and enjoys laying on the floor on her back, kicking her legs and waving her arms. She has also started "talking," and likes when you tickle her face.
 |
| You make me laugh, Daddy! |
We did not make any big plans for Father's Day...still enjoying just sitting at home and resting. I took a couple father/daughter shots at church...and of course Laurel was not smiling. Oh well, she's still cute.
 |
| Who is this crazy person holding me? |
We've had rain the last two days, so the grass is growing, and the flowers are blooming.
 |
| I don't remember the technical name for these flowers, so I call them balloon flowers. They are very pretty when open... |
 |
| ...and prior to opening they look like a purple balloon. |
 |
| We had put our new birdfeeder in the flower garden, thinking this would be handy because we wouldn't have to mow around it. However, the seeds in the feeder are grass seeds, and when birds sit under the feeder and eat grass seeds, they then poop grass seeds, and you have a lush, verdant lawn growing in your flower garden. The bird feeder is now 3 feet outside of the garden in the lawn...and every day I go pull some grass out of the flower garden. *sigh* I should have listened to my Dad when he said putting the feeder there would cause grass to grow in the garden...Father does know best! |
 |
| The calla lilies are coming up...can't wait to see what color they are! |
What could be better on a Sunday afternoon than a nap with Dad? Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment