Last weekend we had our annual "A Christmas Story" party. I am not sure how many years we have been doing this now...I found digital pictures going back to 2005, and I think I had a party for a few years before that...and I know we did it at least one year in college, and I graduated in 2000! So, I randomly decided that this year would be the 10th annual "A Christmas Story" party. Thanks to all our friends that consistently come to our house, eat yummy food, and watch the same movie year after year!
| Eating some snacks during the movie |
| We put Laurel into her pj's in the hopes that she would get tired and go to sleep. Right... |
| We do turn the heat up for this party, but it seems we like the temp in our house just a little cooler than most of our friends...but we do supply blankets! |
No comments:
Post a Comment