I mentioned early that on Christmas Eve Laurel figured out how to crawl. Since then, she has been crawling all over. She is not super fast yet, but she is enjoying checking out every corner of the living room, and being able to come find me in the kitchen when I leave her in the living room.
The other morning I set her down in the living room and went to the bathroom. It got very quiet. I came back in the living room, and she had tipped over a plant!
| Quick, crawl away before they catch me! |
| I'm coming to get you! |
That plant has now found a new home in the office.
My coworker gave me a puzzle for Christmas. I can't think of the last time I did a puzzle, but I decided to have a go at it. It was nice to be able to sit there for a few minutes at a time and not think about work or babies or anything except a puzzle. It took me about a week to finish it.
No, I'm not planning to frame it. I left it out for a few days, then took it apart and put it back in the box. Maybe I'll put it together again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment