I apologize that my blog posts are few and far between--but when I do get around to blogging, you get a whole bunch of them all at once. Right now, when I get out my laptop while the kids are awake, Laurel stands in front of me so I can't see the screen and pushes buttons. Laurel doesn't nap, so I don't have a chance to do this during the day, and the bedtime has not been going smoothly lately because Nicolas has been teething. It seems like as soon as both kids are in bed for the night, they take turns waking up crying until Scott and I finally try to go to bed. So when I do finally get a chance to get on the laptop, I have a lot of catching up to do!
A couple weekends ago we went to Autumn Acres at Stam Greenhouse just outside of Oskaloosa. They have a big pirate ship, hay rides, a giant slide, a corn pool, shooting corn cobs into a pond with an air cannon, etc. It was a beautiful day, and we had a great time.
 |
| on the pirate ship |
Note: Nicolas was just crying, so I am now typing this one-handed with him on my shoulder.
 |
| Laurel really enjoyed having me tip her over in a pile of tires. |
 |
| Nicolas was not sure if he liked sitting in the corn |
 |
| Laurel, on the other hand, did not want to leave the corn! |
 |
| Laurel wanted to ride in the barrel train over and over |
 |
| We all rode on the barrel train one time. I took this photo over my shoulder while riding, and I had the baby on my back at the same time. It was hard to balance, and even harder to focus! |
No comments:
Post a Comment