Our friends Jacob and Elaina finally got married on October 24. Yay! Scott and I were both standing up for them, so we relied on our family members to help with the kids so we could be part of the wedding activities. Melanie came out for the wedding, and was gracious enough to watch the kids on Thursday night during the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. It was almost like going on a date (but a date with 25 other people).
| Practicing the vows |
| Here is the aisle runner that Elaina made |
![]() |
| Nice photobomb, Scott! |
I don't have a lot of pictures from the wedding, and honestly, I don't want to post a bunch of pictures before the bride and groom do! So, I'll get one on here eventually. I will say, my dress was beautiful. I hope I have a chance to wear it again!
My parents, siblings, nieces, in-laws, and Melanie watched the kids during the wedding and rehearsal. I had to laugh at the wedding when I was standing in the back of the church to walk up the aisle, and Nicolas saw me and started crying! He is happy with someone else as long as he can't see me! At the reception, Laurel just wanted to dance and dance and dance...


No comments:
Post a Comment