Although our kids look a lot alike, they sure don't eat alike! Laurel was (and still is) a VERY VERY PICKY eater. After she turned one, she spent the next 6 months eating yogurt, applesauce, and little else. She did not like solid food. She did not like touching food, so fed herself with a spoon when she was 10 months old. She was not willing to try new things.
Nicolas doesn't eat everything I put in front of him, but he is usually willing to try things, and actually enjoys people food! I had not given him chocolate cake before, but he had no qualms about eating his birthday cupcake!
 |
| Nicolas: I can't shove this cupcake in fast enough! |
 |
| Nicolas: I love chocolate cake! |
 |
| Laurel on her first birthday: Please don't hold my head and shove that garbage into my mouth! |
 |
| Laurel: why are you torturing my like this? |
 |
| Laurel: Look how much of my cupcake I ate! NONE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment