Pages

The life and times of Colleen and Scott Platt in Iowa and beyond.

Friday, April 18, 2014

New Furniture on the Deck

Last weekend Sears was having a 2-day sale, and we purchased some new furniture for our deck for 50% off.  They did not have it in stock, so we had to order it, and I went to pick it up today.
In process of setting it up.  For the last few years Scott has been doing this sort of thing while I sit inside and take care of the kids.  However, today Scott was dealing with some gout in his toe that makes everything painful, so he stayed in with the kids while I put everything together.  It was fun!

The new table and chairs

We even still have room for our old bistro table and chairs in the corner by the kitchen window

We need to bring the grill up on to the deck.  It is currently sitting at the bottom of the deck stairs, waiting for some strapping young men to come and help carry it up the steps.  Serious, it is really heavy, and we can't do it along.  I saved room in the corner for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment