It's been a very rain summer so far. It seems like every weekend in May and June we had severe weather with tornado or severe thunderstorm warnings and had to spend time sitting in the basement. One Saturday morning earlier this month the rain just poured and poured and poured!
Laurel stood by the back door asking to go outside and get the "wagon." We couldn't figure out what she was talking about for the longest time. Then we saw that when I had replaced the propane tank on the grill, I had left the plastic cap from the new tank on the deck. It is blue and looked just like the wagon Benny the Bull pulls around in the "Junk Day" episode of Dora the Explorer. And yes, I know exactly which episode it is from. Finally the rain was not coming down quite as hard, so we let her tip-toe out.
| Don't slip! |
Incidentally, this was the same morning that Nicolas rolled over for the first time all by himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment