This morning my dad invited us to go to Des Moines with him and my brother to run some errands and go to Costco. We only had about a half hour to get out the door (we were still in our pajamas and just starting breakfast), but I put it in high gear and managed to get myself and both kids ready and in the car on time. That was a little stressful!
But, we made it to Pella, and I transferred both car seats to my brother's car (and I sat in the back seat too and had enough room) and we were on our way.
First we stopped at the dealership so my brother could get his car serviced. Then we stopped by the new offices for the Iowa Volleyball Region and said hello to my former coworkers. Then we went to Half Price Books and I practiced great restraint and spent less than $10! We finished out the day at Costco. The kids did well, and it is always nice to get out of the house for a day.
The picture is of Laurel eating a sample at Costco. She ate an entire cup of yakisobo noodles. My daughter the picky eater was willing to try them, then ate all of them! Amazing!
The other picture is the kids holding hands in the car. They are cuties, and Nicolas always smiles at his big sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment