Pages

The life and times of Colleen and Scott Platt in Iowa and beyond.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This evening we finally had an opportunity to get out the Burley we bought last summer, hook it up to the bikes, and go for a bike ride.  It wasn't a long ride--just went across town to HyVee to get a few groceries--but I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow, it has been so long since I've worked out!  We're hoping to bike more consistently this summer.
We tried to get Laurel to wear her helmet, but she refused.  So, we just buckled her in and let her sit in the Burley without a helmet.  She had fun!

Ready to go!


After we finished our bike ride, I planted the perennials Scott bought for me as a Mother's Day gift.  Laurel wanted to help.
I think you should put the lavender right here!


A robin built a nest on the trestle by our front porch in the middle of my clematis.  There are 3 blue eggs in the next.  The robin flies away, then yells at us every time we come out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment